Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Gerry...

Hey Everyone,

This post is dedicated to Gerald Butler aka Gerry.
It is his birthday today... I wish for him all the things he wants to do in his life...
Mostly to be happy, healthy and to find a person to have as a companion...

He was born November 13, 1969 and he made our world more beautiful.

His eyes makes my day...I really love his eyes...
Yes He is my Gerry and I admit it :)
He is my inspiration when I am writing too...

You can add your comments and your wishes...
Because that matters the most...The Wishes and a Good Word...

Happy Birthday Gerry!!!
You are a very unique person and you make our world brighter!

Kisses,

Cleopatra

P.S. I dedicate him a song I really love...It Is Called Aenigma :)


Photo Credit
Photo Credit 2

No comments:

Post a Comment