Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fandom & Good Causes...

Hey Everyone,

I am really happy to announce that TeamEdwardPOV will participate in Robert Pattinson Fansite Cookbook Project. Being part of this great Cause is something wonderful...
Helpin others in every way we can is a great feeling and for that I am proud.
We are waiting for your recipes in the format RobNation.Org has pointed.
This Cookbook will be published and all its profits will be donated to WWF and Yele Haiti...




Also,
As an Author I will participate in FandomGivesBack Eclipse Edition.
The money will go to AlexsLemonade Foundation for Childhood Cancer
I won't reveal what I am give in auction yet...Stay Tuned and you will find more soon!!!!


Unknown people in different continents are trying to help several people...
Fandom gives back indeed...and for that I am damn proud...
Afterall we can do something to change someone's reality...



Think about it and try to do your best...

No comments:

Post a Comment