Thursday, April 1, 2010

Suite 251 : Chapter 1 Details

Hey Everyone,
I hope you enjoyed the Pilot...
Here are some Details that you need to know...!

Some of you would like to know how Bella's Suite looks like right?
Well C gave me her consent to post some pictures that are of her liking...
(I cannot tell you where Hotel Angelic is but here are some pictures and I hope you will like them.)
Photo Credit : EliasSuites.com (This is an actual Complex with Suites!!! Island : Mykonos Cyclades)


C's Purple Velvet Sette (Cool right?)

Lastly The Greek Verses...For my International Friends!

Ξαπλωμένη σε τούτο το κρεβάτι είσαι ένα Όραμα
Που θέλω να συνεχίσω να βλέπω κάθε πρωί
Μην φύγεις από κοντά μου μείνε εδώ
Δίχως εσέ θα νιώθω μόνος και λειψός...

Lying down to this bed you are a Vision
The One I want to keep seeing every morning
Don't go away from me just stay here
Without you I feel alone and half


Ομορφιά μου, το σώμα σου έχει πάρει φωτιά
Θέλω τόσο να σε κάνω δικιά μου
Μα στον έρωτα δεν προστάζει βιασύνη καμιά...

My beauty, your body is on fire.
I want so badly to make you mine
but in Love there is no rush

Καλημέρα , Kalimera means Good Morning
Καλησπέρα, Kalispera means Good Evening
Ευχαριστώ, Efharisto means Thank you

Αγάπη μου μη φοβάσαι  My Love don't be afraid 

Είσαι μια μάγισσα και τα μάτια σου με έχουν μαγέψει You are a witch and your eyes have got me bewitched

I hope you liked the little Greek Lesson...
Wanna hear one of the songs I had on the playlist?

Here is Tamta feat. Sakis Rouvas - Tharros I Alitheia ( True or Dare?)

YouTuberUser : GREECEJM1 

4 comments:

Chanty said...

are you teasing the readers...lol

Cleopatra said...

Ahem...I am not ~looks her halo~

Dunya said...

Hey Cleo, I just read it. and it was amazing. :)
you are truly a gifted writer :)
cant wait for more.
D.

Aqsa Shahid said...

god i luved the purple settee i guess im gonna have its alike in my room soon :p

Post a Comment